Green Globe Certified
Partnering with CHOOOSE
Throughout the Lutetia Paris, we dedicate ourselves to a wider commitment to a variety of core functions, with a focus on ensuring we hold ourselves accountable on a global scale. As an evolving activity within our hotel, we are consistently adapting and eagerly developing new actions to meet a variety of targets. One such action is our Sustainability Management Plan, which outlines 6 different key commitments.
- Guest room management systems and smart sensors in rooms and suites
- Building Management System for all Public Areas, which provide monitoring and control of efficient energy use
- Water flow reductors in faucets and showers
- Linen and towel reuse in each room and suite
- Time scheduled irrigation system for planting
- Prevent use of single serve items where possible
- Provide digital newspapers, magazines, in room dining menus and guest room information to all guests, paper newspapers only upon request
- Use non-disposable table linen and hand towels throughout the hotel
- Use fair-trade coffee, eco label chemicals and PEFC/FSC labelled paper and paper products
- Use organic ingredients, free from anti-biotics, and locally sourced where possible
- Eliminate the procurement of any endangered species and consider animal welfare in purchasing decisions and operations
- We actively support initiatives for social and infrastructure community development including children and education by financially supporting local non-profit organisations.
- We support conservation and management of state-owned or private natural areas directly located around the hotel