We want to hear from people who relish a challenge, who are looking to be inspired, and who seek a professional craft or career.
Ultimately taking pride in what they do, no matter how small or big the task. We aim for perfection. We expect exceptionally high standards from all our employees. Do you truly aspire to commit to sincere and heartfelt service? It’s more than a pleasant welcome, a warm smile and granting a wish. It’s anticipating a desire before it has been spoken, making the impossible, possible and giving our guests an unforgettable journey. With some of the finest hotel jobs in Paris on offer, we want to capture the hearts and minds of both our guests and our employees.
- Forbes Travel Guide 2022 ‑ 5‑star for Hotel Lutetia
- Conde Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice Awards 2022 – #2 hotel in Paris
- Travellers’ Choice Trip Advisor – 2022
- Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Award 2021- #2 of hotels in Paris
- Forbes Travel Guide 2021 ‑ 5‑star for Hotel Lutetia
- Travel + Leisure 2021 ‑ 500 Best Hotels
- Andrew Harper Editors’ Choice Awards ‑ Best City Hotel 2021
Gender Equality Index
Gender equality index: following the publication in France of Decree no. 2019-15 of 8 January 2019 aimed at eliminating pay gaps between women and men in the company, the gender equality index for the Lutetia Paris is 79 out of 100 for the year 2022, broken down by indicators as follows:
- Pay gap indicator: 39
- Increment rate gap indicator: 5
- Promotion rate gap indicator: 15
- Return from maternity leave indicator: 15
- High pay indicator: 5