The Reveal of Lutetia
Located at the heart of the iconic Saint Germain des Prés, the Hotel Lutetia is opening its doors on May 15th, 2018. Founded in 1910, the hotel has been the crossroad of the greatest artists of the 20th century such as Ernest Hemingway, Joséphine Baker, Pablo Picasso… and many more. After four years of renovation driven by the international architect Jean Michel Wilmotte, the new Lutetia will combine heritage and modernity with 184 rooms including 47 suites and 7 signature suites. The hotel also features a 700 sqm spa, the dining areas the Salon Saint Germain and the Orangerie, an exclusive cigar area as well as the spectacular Bar Aristide.
Take benefit of this exclusive opening offer to discover the city of lights like never before with a luxurious stay at Hotel Lutetia including guaranteed room upgrade, early check-in and late check-out, daily breakfast and a choice of one of our three exclusive Left Bank experiences or a private airport transfer from and to the hotel.
- Guaranteed Complimentary Room Upgrade up to the Junior Suite with Balcony
- Guaranteed early check-in (9am) and late check-out (6pm)
- Full Daily Breakfast served in room, in the Salon Saint Germain or in the Orangerie
- Complimentary access to the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
- A choice of Return Private Airport Transfer or one of our Three Exclusive Left Bank Experiences when booking Deluxe and above (most be booked 72h in advance)
Offer available from May 15th to December 27th, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
Cancel by 3PM CET one day prior to arrival to avoid charges. Penalty charge for late cancellation is one night. Prices are VAT inclusive. A city tax of €3.30 per person per day will be added.