Wine Tasting Group Activity
JOY " à la française"
Take your group to our new exclusive activity at the Hotel Lutetia.
Discover the art of wine tasting in our very own private wine cellar with our Sommelier.
Hotel Lutetia was built on ancient vineyards managed by the Saint-Germain-des-Prés Abbey. Since 1910, when Hotel opened for the first time, the vine has been the symbol of Joy « à la française ».
Rediscover the fine art of wine tasting the French way, with an undisclosed visit to the cellars and offer a one-of-a-kind experience to your group.
During our two-hour wine tasting experience, a selection of handpicked wine from France will be presented and you will learn the art of tasting with Sommelier.
Take this opportunity to engage with a true passionate professional and discover everything you need to know about enology.
For your incentives
For your upcoming incentives, please contact our event team.
- Group reservations require a minimum notice period of 72 hours.
- Reservations must be confirmed with a credit card at the time of booking. A deposit of €50 per person is applicable for group bookings.
- Cancellation notice is 48 hours' prior to booking. Less than 48 hours' notice will incur a charge of €50 per person.
- The maximum amount of guests per group is 12. Should you wish to book the activity for a larger group we can organize the tasting in one of our private dining room (room rental apply)
- Advance bookings are required.